The Q Series flute elevates a modern flutist’s musical life. The design and production of these unique instruments was developed by studying tried and true techniques through a new lens. Using the finest materials sourced in the United States, highly trained partners in the Haynes Beijing workshop, and final finishing by the experienced makers in Acton, Massachusetts, Haynes has created a range of instruments which exceed all expectations.
The Q1 features a Sterling Silver Classic Headjoint, Drawn Toneholes, Silver Plated Body and Mechanism.
- Sterling silver Haynes Classic headjoint – from the Haynes Boston workshop
- Nickel silver body, footjoint, and mechanism
- Drawn toneholes with soldered C# tonehole
- Offset or inline G key
- B or C footjoint
- C# trill
- Split E (offset only)
- High E facilitator (disk)
- Headjoint- 14k gold riser
If you want to find out more about what all the different flute options mean, click here to read our guide to flute features.