The TM-60 is the newest model in the best-selling KORG TM series and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the all-new TM-60, you’ll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life.
In addition to letting you use the tuner and metronome simultaneously, the TM-60 features a display that’s approximately 1.3 times larger than the previous model (the TM-50), allowing easy viewing even when the unit is placed on your music stand, and also allowing the tuner and metronome functions to both be viewed simultaneously. You can adjust the brightness of the enlarged backlit display in two levels, soft or auto, ensuring stress-free tuning even when you’re on a dimly lit stage or in an orchestra pit. The circuitry has been redesigned to achieve a battery life of 130 hours, approximately double that of the previous TM-50 model (tuner in use, backlight off) so there’s no need to worry about the remaining battery life even during extended practices or performances.
Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously.
The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously.
Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations.
LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG.
A wide detection range of C1-C8 supports a broad range of instruments.
Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches.
Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals.
Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear.
Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function.
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: C1 (32.70 Hz) – C8 (4186.01 Hz) with sine wave input
- Reference Tone Generation: C3 (130.81 Hz) – C6 (1046.50 Hz) three-octave range
- Tuning Modes: meter mode, sound out mode, sound back mode
- Calibration Range: A4=410-480 Hz (1 Hz units)
- Detection Accuracy: better than +/-1 cent
- Sound Accuracy: better than +/-1 cent
- Tempo Range: Quarter note=30-252 times/minute
- Tempo Setting Method: pendulum step, full step, tap tempo
- Time Signature Range: 15 types (09 beats, duplets, triplets, triplets with center note
- omitted, quadruplets, quadruplets with center notes omitted)
- Tempo Precision: +/-0.3%
- Connectors: INPUT jack (6.3 mm monaural phone jack, unbalanced), headphone jack (3.5 mm stereo mini-phone jack)
- Speaker: Dynamic speaker (φ23mm)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V, included for verifying operation)
- Battery Life:
- Tuner: Approximately 130/55/36 hours (backlight: off/soft/auto, continuous A4 input, using zinc-carbon batteries)
- Metronome: Approximately 130/55/36 hours (backlight: off/soft/auto, tempo 120, 4 beats, maximum volume, using zinc-carbon
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 111 mm x 74 mm x 18 mm / 4.37″ x 2.91″ x 0.71″
- Weight: 100 g / 3.53 oz. (including batteries)