The Pearl 206 ESU alto flute comes with a straight and a curved sterling silver head joint and E-mechanism.
The Pearl alto flute is a truly monumental instrument, as it is the only Alto flute on the market to have our world renowned Pinless mechanism and One-Piece Core-Bar construction. In addition, the hand position is extremely comfortable, and the head joint is responsive with excellent projection. The exceptionally efficient and dependable mechanism is complimented by Pearl’s devotion to exact intonation, wide dynamic spectrum and tonal flexibility.
The Pearl Company has been an innovator in instrument making for more than 50 years. Professionals as well as their students have unanimously agreed on the qualities of their Japanese handmade flutes. The sound of Pearl combines beauty with brilliance. The craftsmanship guarantees longevity and a flute which is a joy forever.
Features of the Pearl PFA-206ESU Alto Flute:
- Head joints: sterling silver (.925)
- Body material: nickel-silver (silver plated)
- Mechanism and keys material: nickel-silver (silver plated)
- Head joints style: straight and curved
- Closed hole keys
- Offset G
- Pointed key arms (French style)
- Drawn toneholes
- Pearl Pinless mechanism and One-Piece Core-Bar
- Product ID’s: Pearl PFA-206-ESU
- Deluxe case
- Fleecy lined case cover
- Cleaning rod + white internal cleaning cloth
If you want to find out more about what all the different flute options mean, click here to read our guide to flute features.