Easily one of the most popular models available on the professional market, the Xeno Trumpet delivers on everything from projection to tone. With most individual components being hand crafted and rigorously checked you know you’ll be getting the trademark Yamaha quality. A professional level trumpet with heavyweight construction by Yamaha. Well known for its superb power and projection, coupled with a big warm sound, the Xeno is arguably the most popular professional model on today’s market. The Xeno’s heavyweight construction produces a solid tone core for a rich strong sound that won’t spread or break up no matter how hard it is pushed. It blows freely and comfortably, while still providing enough air resistance for quick response and superb tonal flexibility.
Many of the individual components are hand crafted with meticulous attention to detail. All parts are checked and tested many times throughout the manufacturing process.
- Heavyweight professional Bb trumpet
- One-piece yellow-brass bell – gives an agile, quick response with a beautiful strong tone (Optional gold brass bell delivers a warmer, deeper sound.)
- 123mm bell for good projection and tone quality
- Top sprung hand lapped monel valves – Monel is a hard-wearing metal and the valves are hand lapped for a smoother feel
- 1st valve thumb hook
- Fixed 3rd valve slide ring
- ML bore: 11.65mm (0.459″) – a versatile bore size with little resistance
- Supplied in lacquer as standard
- Other options available: large bore, reverse leadpipe, gold brass bell (all for the same price – please contact us for details.)
- All models are also available in the silver plated finish at a small premium