The Professional range offers acoustic and technical qualities without competition in this price range.
The brass used to boil the tube is of the highest quality. The mechanical parts are fashioned with Japanese rigor and adjusted with the precision of a highly experienced team. The result is incomparable.
• Tone: Eb
• Register: The grave at high F #
• Case: rigid with big wheels, shoulder straps backpack
If you want a clear tone, yellow brass (copper and zinc) should be preferred: B-WO1
If you prefer the roundness of the cello, opt for bronze (copper and tin) more copper. B-WO2
The WO Professional offers a feeling of ease in the breath as in the game.
A worthy heir to the B902, the baritone saxophone B-WO2 has many improvements:
• LA key (thumb) more comfortable
• Side skew / cd keys and finger keys right hand more ergonomic
• Changing stacks to optimize intonation
• Upper cylinder head reinforcement
• Great guard right hand
• Repositioned cord ring for comfort
• Harmonic plate on the jar to refocus the sound in the medium and treble registers