With the YCLCSGIII Yamaha reanalyzed and reevaluated literally every single design specification. The bell and the barrel offer a tone of breathtaking richness and depth. The sound is warm yet has a clear focused center surrounded by a wealth of overtones, resulting in extraordinary beauty and expression.
- Ergonomically-designed new key shape offers comfortable and natural key touch. Yamaha-original silver-plating is applied on them, allowing a focused and centered sound.
- A newly shaped Eb lever is adopted as a standard, along which the entire mechanism is totally re-designed as well.
- Cork pads and leather pads are optimally placed to maximize on their tonal quality, touch and functionality.
- New toneholes maximize superior tone quality, even intonation and a uniformed response throughout the full range of the instrument.
- Slightly plump barrel and thick-walled bell produce a deep tone with rich resonance.
Fingering System: Boehm, 18 Keys, 6 Rings
Barrel Length: 54mm, 55mm
Toneholes: Tapered tone holes with hand-tapered undercut
Body Material: Grenadilla
Key Material: Silver-Plated nickel
Mouth Piece: 5CM